Large online retailers can often offer the public (you included) a better price than I as a dealer can buy guns at wholesale. Therefore, we have decided to not keep in stock guns for retail sale, but to help you buy your guns online.
We have compiled a list of our favorite places to find deals online and list them here. Purchase from them, let them know you are using Safe Guns CT – Ziggy’s LLC, for your transfer and we will help you through the process.
Our favorite places for online deals: (NOTE: We do not take any responsibility for any offers on these sites, the links are just provided for information purposes. )
- Bud’s Gun Shop – Undeniably the most recognized online dealer, with amazing prices.
- Sliencer Shop – SafeGunsCT is a Powered by Silencer Shop dealer. Silecener Shop is the best and easiest way to buy silencers (suppressors) online.
- Reddit’s Gun Deals – Not a dealer per se, but a collection of deals posted by Reddit users. Do you research on each deal by looking at the threads, and be careful as the deals here go quick and can be addictive.
- Cheaper Than Dirt. Always check their clearance section.
- Brownells. Has a little bit of everything. Be sure to look for available rebates.
- Rainiers Arms. Great variety, but make sure everything you buy is Connecticut Legal.
- GunBroker.Com The larges online sales source (like Ebay) of firearms.
DISCLAIMER: We take no responsibility for offers on these sites. We list them here as they are our favorites. Depending on the site, we may be enrolled in their FFL affiliate or similar program including agreements for discounts, referral fees, and/or negotiated prices.